The Raizi HevyCut™ 3400mm slim system lets you make super accurate cuts in large format tiles.
The HevyCut™ is made up of three aluminum sections and has a detachable rail design, making it easy to cut tiles in a flexible and convenient way. Users can use one, two, or all three pieces of the rail to cut large-format tiles of different sizes and shapes. This innovative design makes HevyCut™ highly versatile and capable of effortlessly cutting large-format tiles.
The HevyCut™ slim system connectable manual tile cutter excels in efficient precision, stability, and flexibility. The high-strength blade offers outstanding cutting performance and durability, fitting closely with the tile for smooth and uniform cuts under professional operation. It can handle tiles up to 18mm thick. Equipped with 11 free-installation bottom suction cups, the rail securely grips tiles during cutting while safeguarding their surface.
The HevyCut™ 3400mm slim system connectable manual tile cutter is designed for cutting large-format tiles, providing a convenient, efficient, and precise cutting experience. Whether you are a professional or DIY enthusiast, this product enhances the convenience and efficiency of your work, making tile cutting effortless.
• Max. cutting length :3400mm
• Max. cutting tile thickness:18mm —Zinc coating guide rail with directly use suction cups.
• Pliers with rubber protection will efficiently separate the tile. The plier has a knob that allows you to apply gradual and accurate pressure on the cutting line.
• Gross weight 12.3kg (27lbs) easy to carry and transport.
• Cutting part with bearing wheel Φ22*Φ6*6 for smooth scoring on large format tiles
800mm 2.6ft guide rail*1pc
1100mm 3.6ft guide rail*1pc
1500mm 4.9ft guide rail*1pc
Carry bag with handles and pockets for accessories*1pc