The ASL T8 planetary concrete floor grinder is a 10HP, 25 inch floor grinding and polishing machine. The floor grinding machine has the option of 3 or 4 grinding heads design upon your needs.
This ASL T8 floor grinder owns an aluminum alloy strong gearbox and planetary gear driver. This design is capable of reaching an ideally flat grinding to produce smooth surfaces and removing scratches.
With the integrated system of the suction port, the floor grinding machine can grind and polish wet or dry.
The ASL650-T8 planetary concrete floor grinder is an ideal grinding and polishing machine that is a portable size yet big enough for large jobs.
- The floor grinder can be operated through the control panel on adjustable handle
- Planetary gear driver design
- Gearbox and motor made of aluminum alloy guarantees working steadiness and durability
- The floor grinder has option of 3 or 4 magnetic plates that each can hold 3*3 inch diamonds (9 or 12 totally)
- The floor grinder handle can be rotated by 360 degrees to adjust to fit each operator comfortably
- Can operate on site wet or dry
- The vacuum port is located on the bottom left of the grinder
- Can run on the direction forward or backword
- Lifespan: 3-4 years
Accessories: lifting rods, splash guard, 33-foot cable, extra weight , and diamond polishing pads holders
Guarantee: 1 year
We recommend you use our Phoenix™ Sharpmaxx Concrete Polishing pads to remove scratches and polishing the floor after #100/120 metal grinding discs.