ASL T2 concrete floor grinding machine 5HP is designed for contractor who diversifies into the surface preparation and concrete floor polishing. To choose our floor grinding machine is the smartest way you make. The demand from personal home and architects for polished concrete is growing up gradually. In addition to concrete grinding and polishing, this machine will allow you to:
- Win contracts from property management groups, home owners associations, apartment complexes, and municipalities for sidewalk grinding and trip hazard removal operations.
- Complete concrete floor leveling and surface preparation needs from local tile setting contractors.
- Tap into the HUGE market of driveway and garage resurfacing.
Decorative concrete is one of the fastest growing trends in contracting, with the RZ500-G02 concrete floor grinding machine you can be a part of it.
The RZ500-G02 concrete floor grinding machine is the ideal primary floor machine for residential and small commercial projects under 5000 square feet. The RZ500-G02 concrete floor grinding machine is a robust, compact concrete grinder with the weight and versatility for polishing, grinding, texturing, or removing materials on most surfaces including concrete, ceramic tile, stone, and terrazzo.
The dual 10 inch counter-rotating grinding heads on the T RZ500-G02 concrete floor grinding machine represents close to 50% of the machines entire footprint. This allows the machine and operator to navigate small areas that are common in residential situations such as bathrooms, kitchens, and closets. With a grinding width of 20 inches and adjustable speed up to 1500 RPM, the RZ500-G02 concrete floor grinding machine can grind 1/16 inch of material at a rate of 400 – 750 sq feet per hour.
Grind and polish using common, non-proprietary diamond grinding heads and accessories with the RZ500-G02 concrete floor grinding machine 2 multipurpose discs. The multipurpose mounting plates allow you to accommodate various surfacing attachments for a variety of projects.
The RZ500-G02 concrete floor grinding machine is engineered with a hardened steel gear transmission system for trouble free operation and long life with little maintenance. As the mid size workhorse of residential and small commercial projects the RZ500-G02 concrete floor grinding machine delivers portability, easily accommodated power requirements, and the tooling versatility to tackle virtually any flooring project.
Using the RZ500-G02 concrete floor grinding machine for dust free dry grinding and polishing of concrete can be achieved by attaching a concrete vacuum to the dust extraction port built into the machine.
The RZ500-G02 concrete floor grinding machine is extremely stable and easy to control.
Fully adjustable leveling system allows diamond tools of different heights or thicknesses to be adjusted for proper uniform floor contact.
4 removable solid steel handles screw into place for easy lifting and securing into your trailer with cargo straps.
Triangular diamond plate design achieves cross diamond grinding for a clean and uniform scratch pattern. Additional triangular Velcro pad drivers are included to allow the use of ANY Velcro backed diamond toolin 3, 4 and 5 inch sizes.
Ideal for garage floor restoration and surface leveling applications
Ideal for grinding, polishing, texturing or removing materials, scratches on most surfaces including concrete, ceramic tile, stone and terrazzo.
- Motor Specifications: 5 hp, 220V single phase electric.
- Grinding Width: 20 inches.
- Grinding Depth: up to 1/16 inch per pass.
- Operating Speed: 0 to 1500 RPM featuring soft start operation
- On board frequency drive converter allows for variable speed capabilities.
- Grinding rates: 400 to 750 sq. ft. per hour.
- Single phase 220 volt power can be found almost at any location.
- vacuum port for dust free operation.
- 180 degree adjustable handle.
- Weight: 400 lbs (480 lbs with included weights)
- Power: 220 single phase input with onboard inverter to 3 phase
- Motor: 5 HP
- Working Diameter: 20 inch
- Grinding plate size: 2 X 10 inches
- Warranty: 12 month