Arix Line-Up Granite Diamond Saw blade
Arix line-up diamond saw blades for granite are made with arix technology to improve cutting efficiency with extended life. They are designed to be used on bridge saws to cut granite slabs. Sandwiched core design provides less noise. Medium bond for most granite.
- Uniform Diamond distribution: Line up diamond grits precisely in special three dimensional patterns.
- During cutting, there will appear a few very straight cutting-groove(cutting-channel just like orbit) on the cutting edge, which will lead to straight cutting.
- The cutting edge will always keep flat and never change to round shape at the transverse section.
- The diamonds on the side faces are protrude, it will reduce the resistance during cutting.
- Arix LINE-UP blades provide 30-50% faster cutting speed more than traditional blades.
- Arix LINE-UP blades provide 30-50% longer lifetime than traditional blades.