Raizi A Frame Transport Cart Racks is designed for transporting vanity tops & other work pieces. With a durable structure, together with locking bars and straps, this frame can hold the vanity tops and other work pieces securely
Raizi A Frame Transport Cart Racks is quick to assemble and disassemble, with assembly time by one man taking approximately 5 minutes. Loaded frame can be moved around a factory or work site manually by one man. The fully loaded frame can be loaded on and offloaded from trucks by forklift.
- Sturdy structure, designed to eliminate any risk of the slab tipping over
- Slabs are placed on special rubber profiles and secured with 6 locking bars together with ratchet straps to retain materials.
- The frame features 2 hooking points to be picked up by an overhead crane
- Reinforced with two oblique bars for the firm and secure construction
- Built-in forklift receivers on all sides for lifting by forklift
- The base and uprights come with replaceable white rubber to prevent marking and scratches.
- Counter-lever handle with wheels, allow the frame to be moved manually even when loaded.
- Counter-lever handle is used to jack uploaded frame and lower support legs when wheels are not required.
- Powder-coated finish, which ensures an aesthetic feature as well as the durability of the product