The 8 inch vacuum cup 90° Manual edge Seam tool is the ideal solution for consistently creating high-quality perpendicular seams such as mitered aprons, butt-joints, and compound corners—without the hassle of straps or bar-clamps.
It is the only 90°edge Seam tool that can also be inverted for inside corners.
The product’s proprietary non-marking cups feature Flexible Triple Seal technology that locks-in vacuum and provides optimum hold—even on textured and leathered materials. Smooth-turning knurled rollers pull pieces together for expert alignment, and fine-tune levelers help dial-in the perfect angle for precise seams.
An integrated counter-pressure leveler helps overcome the lower outswing of vertical pieces. Easy to read indicators allow monitoring vacuum pressure at a glance, and cups can be re-pumped without loss of remaining pressure, unlike screw-knob or flip-lever suction cups. Sold individually; not recommended for porous material or heavy waterfall pieces.
- Consistently create high-quality, expertly aligned perpendicular seams
- Ideal for mitered aprons, butt-joints, compound corners, and inside corners
- Proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain surfaces
- 8 inch vacuum cup are both available
- Counter-pressure leveler overcomes lower outswing of vertical pieces
- Easy to read indicators to monitor vacuum pressure at a glance
- Cups can be re-pumped without loss of remaining pressure